UHealth – University of Miami Health System, powered by the Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine is growing to expand our services where you live, work, and play. As the only academic-based health system in the region, UHealth offers world class care and leads in revolutionary research and life-changing results. We offer unique careers for physicians throughout our expanding network with a mission to provide high- quality academic medicine to our rapidly growing community and surrounding areas. As part of this expansion, we are inviting current residents, current fellows, and former residents currently pursuing an external fellowship to apply to receive a monthly stipend and employment at one of our new locations at Doral, SoLé Mia (North Miami), or Palmetto Bay upon completion of training.
- Existing Full-Time UHealth residents and fellows in a University of Miami/Jackson Health System Program
- Former UHealth residents now in an external fellowship
- Successfully completed one (1) year of training, is currently in good standing with a training program and is on track for completion of training
- Minimum of 6 months of training remaining
- In a specialty for which UHealth has a demonstrated need at Doral, SoLé Mia, and/or Palmetto Bay
- Able to make an employment commitment as a Staff Physician or Assistant Professor with a minimum of 80% clinical effort overall and 50% clinical effort at Doral, SoLeMia, and/or Palmetto Bay
*Due to federal regulations, this program may not be available for recipients of J1 visas.