Gender Affirmation Surgical Options
Our center offers a variety of services for all stages of the gender affirmation process. Our providers work with our patients to best meet their gender affirmation goals.
- Breast Augmentation
- Vaginoplasty (construction of the vagina) starting in 2021
- Facial Feminization Surgery
- Cosmetic procedures
- Brow lift
- Forehead reduction/contouring
- Rhinoplasty – Nasal contouring
- Jaw and chin contouring
- Lip augmentation
- Lip Lift
- Tracheal shave (Adams Apple excision)
- Voice Surgery
- Breast removal
- Removal of uterus and ovaries
- Phalloplasty (construction of the penis)
Patients under the age of 18 will need parental consent for surgery. For patients with Gender Identity diagnosis, our physician staff will follow the guidelines of the World Professional Association of Transgender Health (WPATH). These guidelines are established to ensure that you are fully prepared for surgery. They recommend one/two referral letters prior to undergoing surgery. These letters must be from an experienced mental health professional, who you have worked with for over a year. Letters must state that gender affirming surgery is the correct course of treatment for the patient.
To schedule an appointment, call 866-436-3786 (GendrUM).