- Naithani R, Ortiz D, Webster-Carrion A, Joshi S, Pillai A. Stem cell transplantation and immunotherapy for pediatric hematologic malignancies: at the crossroads. Chapter in Warburton D, ed. Encyclopedia of Pediatric Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine; Amsterdam. Elsevier Press; 2018; in press.
- Joshi S, Pillai A. Innate immune mechanisms of allo-transplant tolerance. Chapter in Kwun J, ed. Transplant Tolerance- Mechanisms, Barriers, and Strategies; Cincinnati. Lidsen Publishing; 2018; in press.
- Joshi S, Pillai A. Bigger and better in Tex’s. Invited review. Science Immunology 2018; 3(24): eaau2260. DOI: 10.1126/sciimmunol.aau2260.
- Data-driven advances in precision oncology. View in SpringerLink
- Globule Leukocytes and Other Mast Cells in the Mouse Intestine. View In PubMed
- Phase I study of the safety and pharmacokinetics of plerixafor in children undergoing a second allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for relapsed or refractory leukemia. View In PubMed
- cROSs-presentation in pDCs: An energetic (m)CAT and mouse game View In PubMed
- Bigger and better in Tex's Vew In PubMed
- Bidirectional immune tolerance in nonmyeloablative MHC-mismatched BMT for murine β-thalassemia. View In PubMed
- Diagnostic Clues to Human Herpesvirus 6 Encephalitis and Wernicke Encephalopathy After Pediatric Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation. View In PubMed
- Recipient myeloid-derived immunomodulatory cells induce PD-1 ligand-dependent donor CD4+Foxp3+ regulatory T cell proliferation and donor-recipient immune tolerance after murine nonmyeloablative bone marrow transplantation. View In PubMed
- Risk-adapted donor lymphocyte infusion based on chimerism and donor source in pediatric leukemia. View In PubMed
- Successful allogeneic hematopoietic cell engraftment after a minimal conditioning regimen in children with relapsed or refractory solid tumors. View In PMed
- Effects of conditioning regimens and T cell depletion in hematopoietic cell transplantation for primary immune deficiency. View In PubMed
- Detectable minimal residual disease before hematopoietic cell transplantation is prognostic but does not preclude cure for children with very-high-risk leukemia. View In PubMed
- Regulatory immunotherapy in bone marrow transplantation. View In PubMed
- Favorable preliminary results using TLI/ATG-based immunomodulatory conditioning for matched unrelated donor allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in pediatric severe aplastic anemia. View In PubMed
- High success rate of hematopoietic cell transplantation regardless of donor source in children with very high-risk leukemia. View In PubMed
- Host natural killer T cells induce an interleukin-4-dependent expansion of donor CD4+CD25+Foxp3+ T regulatory cells that protects against graft-versus-host disease. View In PubMed
- Alloantigen recognition is critical for CD8 T cell-mediated graft anti-tumor activity against murine BCL1 lymphoma after myeloablative bone marrow transplantation. View In PubMed
- Host NKT cells can prevent graft-versus-host disease and permit graft antitumor activity after bone marrow transplantation. View In PubMed
- Pillai A, Jeng MR. Transfusion-related iron overload:review and management. Monograph in Clinical Implications of Anemia 2004; (2) 1: 3-7. Pillai A, Jeng MR.