The Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center is implementing the Sylvester NCI/NIH Funding Program to help support cancer related research. The program will provide supplemental funding to principal investigators who have scored within the fundable range of the NIH Scoring System described below:
Types of Funding Requests
NIH-NCI Supplemental Funding
- NCI R01 Continuation (Type II A0, A1): Applications with a percentile of 30 and lower receive funding of $120,000
- NCI R01 New (Type I A0, A1): Applications with a percentile of 25 and lower receive funding of $100,000
- Multiple PI NCI R01 Applications: Will receive up to twice the amount of funding from the Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center
Other NIH Cancer-Related Supplemental Funding
- NIH R01 Continuation, Cancer-Related (Type II A0, A1): Applications with a percentile of 25 and lower receive funding of $100,000
- NIH R01 New, Cancer-Related (Type I A0, A1): Applications with a percentile of 20 and lower receive $80,000
- Multiple PI NIH R01, Cancer-Related Applications/Awards: Will receive up to twice the amount of funding from the Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Only Cancer Center members may apply.
- Application must be cancer-related.
- Only two projects can be funded within a four-year period.
Please apply at:
Sylvester NIH Funding Program application page.
*For assistance with application, guidelines, or infoready information please contact: