The Analytical Imaging Shared Resource offers several fundamental services, providing investigators with powerful and complementary tools to address key questions about the biology of cancer.
- Confocal and Multiphoton Fluorescence Microscopy (multi-channel fluorescence, reflection & interference reflection contrast)
- High Content Screening (including timelapse, physiology, Fura-2 ratio imaging, optional confocal)
- Fluorescence Microscopy (widefield, deconvolution and ApoTome digital optical sectioning)
- Laser Microdissection
- General Microscopy (widefield fluorescence, phase contrast, light microscopy)
- Image Analysis
- Pathscan4 microscope slide scanning (3.6 um pixel size) and Epson V750-M flatbed scanning
Training, consultation, and direct assistance to investigators using the facility also is available. In addition, the core offers assistance to users who are developing and implementing protocols as well as operating core equipment. Hands-on educational workshops to train graduate students and investigators also are available. In addition there are seminars to update researchers on core services.