Our doctors are leading-edge experts in a variety of genital rejuvenation and reconstruction procedures. We have years of clinical training and experience in genital rejuvenation and reconstruction, so you can rest assured that your care is in qualified hands. Our University of Miami Miller School of Medicine environment gives us unique resources that enhance individual patient care.
The genital rejuvenation and reconstruction procedures we offer to females include:
- Anal bleaching: lightening of the color of the skin surrounding the anus
- Clitoral hood reduction: surgical reduction of the clitoral hood (fold of skin that surrounds the clitoris)
- Labia majora reduction: surgical procedure to tighten sagging of the labia majora (folds of skin that surround the vulva) and restore a more youthful appearances
- Laser rejuvenation of the labia: surgical procedure designed to enhance the appearance of the labia (inner and outer folds of skin of the vulva), as well as to improve sexual pleasure
- Perineoplasty: surgical procedure to correct damage or deformity of the vagina and/or anus
The genital rejuvenation and reconstruction procedures we offer to males include:
- Buried penis correction: surgical procedure to address a congenital (present at birth) condition where the penis is partially or totally hidden
- Penile augmentation: surgical implantation of fillers with the goal of increasing the size of the erect penis
- Scrotal lift: surgical procedure to correct loose, elastic skin of the scrotum (pouch of skin that contains the testicles) that naturally occurs with aging
Why Choose UHealth?
Highly-trained specialists to perform your surgery. Offering the latest in leading-edge research and technology, our plastic surgeons treat many patients who have been referred by doctors from across the country and around the globe. Members of our plastic and reconstructive team are experts in a variety of complex procedures and represent a wide range of medical skills and training.