Clinical Trial ID
Clinical Trial Summary
- Diagnosis of pediatric glaucoma or ocular hypertension.
- Qualifying mean IOP at the Eligibility Visit in at least one eye.
- Written informed consent, including assent when applicable, MUST be obtained from the
parent or legally authorized representative prior to any procedure specified in the
protocol, including screening procedures.
- Other protocol-defined inclusion criteria may apply.
- Females of childbearing potential who are pregnant, intend to become pregnant during
the study period, breast feeding, or not using any form of birth control measures.
- History of chronic, recurrent or severe inflammatory eye disease.
- Ocular trauma requiring medical attention within the past 3 months prior to the
- Ocular infection or ocular inflammation within the past 30 days prior to the Screening
- Clinically significant or progressive retinal disease.
- Severe ocular pathology (including severe dry eye) that, in the opinion of the
Investigator, would preclude the administration of a topical prostaglandin analog or a
- Intraocular surgery in the study eye within 30 days prior to the Screening Visit.
- Any abnormality preventing reliable applanation tonometry.
- Other protocol-defined exclusion criteria may apply.