- Education and Training
- Ophthalmology Residency Training Program
- Cornea Fellowship
- Glaucoma Fellowship
- Glaucoma Fellowship in Palm Beach
- Medical Retina Fellowship
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Fellowship - 1 Year Clinical
- Neuro-Ophthalmology Fellowship - Research and Clinical
- Ocular Oncology Fellowship - Research and Clinical
- Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery Fellowship
- Pediatric Ophthalmology Fellowship
- Ophthalmic Pathology Fellowship
- Vitreoretinal Surgical Fellowship
- Uveitis Fellowship
- Application Information
- Grand Rounds & Lectures
- Clinical Observership
- Medical Student Education
- Master of Science in Vision Science and Investigative Ophthalmology MVSIO
- Nursing and Allied Health Professionals
- Library Services
The Bascom Palmer Alumni Association annual dues enables us to continue presenting enriching programs and events that strengthen our growing association and make a lasting impact amongst our graduates. Our alumni are undoubtedly a reflection of our Institute’s global presence and recognition as a premier leader in Ophthalmology. We welcome your participation and involvement throughout the year.
Support The Alumni Association
Support the Alumni Association today by sending in your 2018 annual dues of $100.
- By Mail – Print and complete the alumni dues form and mail to:
Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
c/o Marla Bercuson
900 NW 17 Street, Suite 6
Miami, FL. 33136
- By Fax – Print and complete the alumni dues form and fax it to 305-326-6199 (credit/debit card).
- By Phone – Please call us at 305-326-6190 and we will take all the necessary information to process your dues (credit/debit card).
- Online – Go to https://squareup.com/market/bascom-palmer-alumni-association/alumni-dues