The Practical Applications of Optical Coherence Tomography Technologies in the Diagnosis and Management of Ocular Disease – Virtual Edition program will feature an exciting, interactive virtual exhibit hall.
Virtual exhibit spaces are priced at $1,500 USD and will include:
- Your own brandable company page as allowable by the virtual meeting platform (will be available for registrants to view starting on Wednesday, December 2 and through Tuesday, December 8, 2020)
- Link to your corporate website
- Links to your social media accounts (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.)
- The ability to schedule live meetings with attendees before live sessions, during breaks and after live sessions (must have a Calendly.com account)
- The ability to upload one corporate or promotional video
- The ability to hyperlink to additional corporate or promotional videos
- Link to your company’s external pre-existing virtual booth if you have one
Virtual exhibits will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis upon receipt of payment. Space is limited so we encourage you to reserve early.
Virtual Exhibit Application Deadline: Due by October 26.
Exhibitor Materials Deadline:All exhibit materials (i.e. logos, links, videos, etc.) must be submitted by November 9.
Extended Virtual Exhibit Schedule
Virtual exhibits will be available to all program registrants to view starting on Wednesday, December 2. Program registrants may contact exhibitors to set up private meetings through the meeting portal (must have a Calendly.com account) during the period from December 2 to December 8. They may also visit exhibitors’ websites and view any promotional materials uploaded by the exhibitors. Exhibitors may also contact meeting registrants, set up private sessions, and interact with registrants during these times. Exhibitors may receive communications, or communicate with attendees during this period. The booth site will be available for viewing once approved by the exhibitor.
Live Virtual Exhibit Schedule
During the scientific program, on Saturday, December 5, there will be designated LIVE exhibit times. Virtual exhibits may be staffed during these designated times (see below). As a courtesy to the physicians, the Exhibits Committee recommends adherence to this schedule.
Virtual Exhibits Live Sessions:
Saturday, December 5, 2020 (All times listed are EST)
8:00 am – 9:55 am Pre-Meeting Live Virtual Exhibits Open
12:15 pm – 12:30 pm Program Break – Live Virtual Exhibits Open
2:45 pm – 3:30 pm Post-Meeting Live Virtual exhibits Open
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.