UHealth: Where U Make A Difference
The University of Miami Health System is transforming health care in South Florida and beyond. When you work with our nationally-ranked physicians who provide life-saving treatment, or when you support researchers who are seeking cures and treatments, you become part of an exciting enterprise. And, working together, we are making South Florida a destination for health care.
From nurses to lab technicians, receptionists to assistants, food service workers to pharmacy employees, the University of Miami Health System is the place for you and your career aspirations. As the only university health system in South Florida, we offer unique careers throughout our network of three hospitals and two dozen outpatient facilities located in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, and Collier counties.
The University of Miami Health System and the Miller School of Medicine offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Extended Illness Bank (EIB), Holidays, Sick Leave, and Floating Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance (several options available)
- Access to State-of-the-Art Wellness Center
- Flexible Schedules
- Work/Life Balance
- Full-Time, Part-Time, and Per Diem
- New student loan repayment assistance program
Visit our careers website to browse current job postings or apply online.