The Metrorail system provides service to University of Miami Hospital via the Civic Center station in northwest Miami-Dade, with connections to Broward and Palm Beach counties at the Tri-Rail/Metrorail transfer station.
Parking is available at many Metrorail stations.
The Metrobus system is designed to intersect with Metrorail and Metromover and serves all major business, shopping, entertainment, and cultural centers, as well as major hospitals and schools.
- 12 (Northside, Coconut Grove)
- 32 Miami Gardens
- 95 Golden Glades Express
- 113 Route M
- 246 Night Owl
Traveling from Broward and the Palm Beaches to UHealth? Skip the traffic and hassle by riding Brightline. Experience carefree, car free travel connecting you to and from appointments.
- Hop on at the Fort Lauderdale or West Palm Beach Brightline station
- Arrive at the MiamiCentral station, The MiamiCentral station is located at 600 NW 1st Avenue
- Head outside the station to the Metrorail, just steps away. Metrorail offers stops at University of Miami Hospital via the Civic Center station in northwest Miami-Dade and the Lennar Foundation Medical Center on the main campus in Coral Gables via the University Station stop
- With each Brightline reservation, guests receive an email confirmation with a $5 Lyft credit for same day/one-time use. To redeem, use the code in the Lyft app and connect to your last mile.
It’s easier than ever to visit your UHealth – University of Miami Health System physician. Park at the new Clinical Research Building garage for $4.00 – half the regular price – then ride our air conditioned shuttle bus to your appointment. Your shuttle bus driver will validate your parking ticket so be sure to bring it with you.
Our hassle-free shuttle service will take you to and from your appointments at University of Miami Hospital, Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, Schoninger Research Quadrangle, and University of Miami Hospital & Clinics. Shuttles will run approximately every 10 minutes and stop at designated entrances.
This service is free of charge, and operates between 7 AM and 9 PM, Monday through Friday. Free shuttle service to Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center/University of Miami Hospital & Clinics, Schoninger Research Quadrangle, and University of Miami Hospital (including a new stop at the South Building for Outpatient, Cardiology, GI, and other services).
Parking garage located at 1120 N.W. 14th St., just east of 12th Ave.