Life Alliance Organ Recovery Agency (LAORA)
INTERVIEW BLITZ May 4th, 2022 from 9am to 4pm
- Donor Management Coordinators
- Donor Referral Responders
- Organ Allocation Coordinators
- OPO- In House Coordinators
- Donor Family Advocates
- Recovery Coordinator
- Hospital Services Specialist(RN,CRT, Foreign MD, EMT/Paramedic preferred)
- PTO/Vacation Time Off
- Tuition Remission
- Medical/Dental/ Vision
MEET WITH THE HIRING MANAGERS
You will be interviewed by the managers and have the opportunity to receive an offer on the spot.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Foreign Doctors, EMT’s, Paramedics, RN’s and Social Workers.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR U?
1. Please be on camera.
2. Reserve 30 minutes for each interview.
3. Log in in advance, so that you can check any infrastructure issues.
4. Choose a place where you can talk with no distractions or interferences.
Life Alliance Organ Recovery Agency (LAORA) is one of the nation’s 57 federally designated organ recovery agencies, certified and regulated by the Department of Health and Human Services through the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. LAORA is a tax-exempt, nonprofit service organization that has the unique role of saving lives through organ donation and transplantation, as well as providing organs and tissues for research to advance medical science.