Your Patient, Our Priority
Our Physician and Provider Relations liaisons are here to make the patient referral process seamless. Our patient care partnership will provide you with:
- All you need to know about our patient care services and specialties, including hundreds of ongoing patient clinical trials.
- Information about our extensive opportunities with UHealth’s continuing medical education program.
- Updates on insurance plans and coverages that may affect your patient’s care.
- Channels in which to offer feedback and suggestions about our services.
- Access to EMR files via CareLink.
- Priority access to physician networking events.
- Printed resources and publications about UHealth for easy reference.
- Responses and resolution for any of your questions or concerns.
Our Concierge Call Center Navigators help your patients get registered and secure an appointment – AND keep your office in the loop. On top of that, these skilled health care navigators:
- Coordinate fast and easy patient referrals via phone, fax, online, and email.
- Relay any special circumstances to the referring physician regarding their patient’s appointment.
- Facilitate Physician-to-Physician consultations quickly and easily.
- Connect referring physicians to Physician and Provider Relations liaisons.
In addition, our UHealth Concierge Insurance Verifiers take the stress and concern out of the insurance process for your patients. They work to expedite paperwork and answer questions related to coverage concerns. In addition, they:
- Verify patient insurance coverage to ensure necessary procedures are covered by an individual’s provider.
- Provide patients with pertinent information regarding their coverage.
- Facilitate out-of-network letters of authorization and single-case agreements.
Serving Patients Across South Florida and Beyond
UHealth’s comprehensive network includes three hospitals, more than 30 outpatient facilities in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, and Collier counties, with more than 1,500 physicians and scientists.
Our flagship UHealth Tower is a 560-bed, all private room hospital. Together with Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, and our affiliates Jackson Memorial Hospital, Holtz Children’s Hospital, and the Miami VA Medical Center, UHealth stands ready to provide life-saving care to our region and beyond.
First Time Referrals
Call 844-900-UMMD (8663) to request an onsite visit with one of our physician relations liaisons.
Regional or Local Patient Referrals
Call 844-900-UMMD (8663) or click HERE for more options.
Please contact the UHealth International department directly at 305-243-9100, toll-free in the U.S.A. at 1-877-442-8676 or email email@example.com. Representatives are available from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
For Your Patients
As you refer your patients to UHealth, it is natural that they will have questions, especially about appointments, insurance and billing services.