Clinical Trial ID
Clinical Trial Summary
- Have a diagnosis of cluster headache as defined by International Headache Society
(IHS) International Classification of Headache Disorders (ICHD)-3 beta guidelines with
a history of episodic cluster headache with at least two cluster periods lasting from
7 days to 1 year (when untreated) and separated by pain-free remission periods of >=1
- Participants are able to distinguish cluster headache attacks from other headaches.
- Current enrollment in or discontinuation within the last 30 days from, a clinical
trial involving any investigational drug or device.
- Current use or any prior exposure to any calcitonin-gene-related peptide (CGRP)
antibody, any antibody to the CGRP receptor, or antibody to nerve growth factor (NGF).
- Are taking indomethacin and/or are suspected of having another distinct trigeminal
- A history of migraine variants that could implicate or could be confused with
- Known hypersensitivity to multiple drugs, monoclonal antibodies or other therapeutic
- A history or presence of other medical illness that indicates a medical problem that
would preclude study participation.
- Evidence of significant active or unstable psychiatric disease, in the opinion of the
- Women who are pregnant or nursing.