Dr. Susanne Doblecki-Lewis, M.D., M.S.P.H., FIDSA Director/Principal InvestigatorResearch Publications
Dr. Doblecki-Lewis is a Professor of Clinical Medicine in the Division of Infectious Diseases at the University of Miami, and Directs the R.A.P.I.D. Programs. Dr. Doblecki-Lewis is a board-certified Infectious Disease physician with expertise in biomedical HIV prevention strategies as well as in vaccine studies. Dr. Doblecki-Lewis’ work focuses on using technology and implementation science to get effective prevention to people who could benefit from it.
PrEP Clinic Team
- Cristbal Becerril – Driver/Outreach Coordinator
- Brian Baez – Outreach Coordinator
- Jakisha Blackmon, M.Div. – Senior Community Health Worker
- Alizon Pachas – Outreach coordinator
- Maite Mosteirin – Outreach Coordinator
- Liz Marielka – Outreach Coordinator
- Anthony Monsalve – Outreach Coordinator
- Katherine King – Clinical Program Coordinator (RAPID Resources)
- Gilianne Narcisse, PharmD – Pharmacist
- Jessica Morel, APRN – Clinic Provider
- Yimy Puerto, APRN – Clinic Provider
- Elisa Corzo-Sanchez, APRN – Clinic Provider
- Inza Patton, RN – Nurse Gianina Jaramillo – Phlebotomist, Medical Assistant
- Laura Beauchamps, M.D.
- Juan Casuso – Clinical ResearchCoordinator
- Claudia Santos – Clinical Research Coordinator
- Sergio Gomez – Data Specialist
- Barbara Huang, PharmD – Pharmacist
- Emely Pie-Marquez – Phlebotomist, Medical Assistant
- Fahima Mouhoub – Phlebotomist
- Ruth Umanzor – Phlebotomist
- Loreta Padron, APRN – Nurse Practitioner
- Vanessa Perez, APRB – Nurse Practitioner
- Sandy Puerto – Phlebotomist, Medical Assistant
- Katie Klose, MSW – Project Manager (Clinical Programs)
- Stefani Butts, MPH – Project Manager (Clinical/Research Programs)
Questions? We're here to help.
For any questions or further information, please contact us.