Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center organizes and sponsors opportunities for CME credits throughout the year. These events are open to staff and community health professionals. Past offerings include:
2021-2022 Cancer Care for the Community Practitioner Lecture Series:
- 10/20/2021 Breast Cancer Survivors in the General Practice by Carmen Calfa M.D.
- 01/26/2022 Lung Cancer Prevention and Early Screening by Richa Dawar, M.D.
- 02/16/2022 Advances in the Treatment of Sarcomas by Jonathan Trent, M.D., Ph.D.
- 04/27/2022 Treatment of the Survivor of Childhood Cancer by Jessica Ardente, APRN, FNP-BC, CPHON
- 06/15/2022 Firefighter Cancer Initiative by Alberto J. Caban-Martinez, D.O., Ph.D., M.P.H., CPH
- 08/17/2022 Screening and Prevention of Colorectal Cancer by Joseph Pizzolato, M.D
Other Sylvester sponsored activities include the OncLive State of the Science Summit, Annual Oncology Update, and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society educational events. In addition, Sylvester supported the Cancer and Epigenetics Symposium, the Precision Medicine Meeting, the Cancer Survivorship Symposium, the Kidney Cancer Symposium and the Urology on the Beach Symposium.
For more information please contact the Office of Education & Training at email@example.com.