Shared resources provide access to technologies, products, services, and expertise that facilitate interaction between researchers and enhance scientific productivity.
More importantly, these shared resources help avoid wasteful duplication of efforts; provide economies of scale which result in cost savings; facilitate access to expensive equipment and highly skilled technical services; maintain quality control and consistency of service; and promote multidisciplinary interactions and collaborations among Sylvester's three research programs.
Sylvester Shared Resources
- Flow Cytometry Shared Resource (FCSR)
- Onco-Genomics Shared Resource (OGSR)
- Biostatistics & Bioinformatics Shared Resource (BBSR)
- Behavioral and Community-Based Research Shared Resource (BCSR)
- Biospecimen Shared Resource (BSSR)
- Cancer Modeling Shared Resource (CMSR)
- Molecular Therapeutics Shared Resource (MTSR)
Miller School of Medicine Shared Resources