Call or click for an in-person
or virtual visit.
Call us at
855-3-4-WOMEN (855-349-6636)Office Hours: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Compassionate Care for Women’s Wellness
As a busy woman, your time and energy are often spent caring for others and prioritizing your “to-do” list over your needs. Yet, neglecting your emotional well-being at any age can negatively impact your mental and physical health.
Mental and emotional well-being is essential to your overall health. Our Comprehensive Women’s Health Alliance offers Behavioral Health Services tailored to address the unique psychological needs of women at all stages of their lives. Our team of experienced therapists, psychiatrists, and support staff provides compassionate, evidence-based care to help you achieve mental and emotional balance.
If you find yourself experiencing thoughts of self-harm or suicide, please reach out to a mental health professional, a trusted friend or family member, or a helpline such as the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (text or call 988) without hesitation.
Asking for help is a courageous act, and it's the first step towards healing and regaining control over your mental health.
Ages 18 – 39: Focusing on Emotional Well-Being and Coping Skills
For women between the ages of 18 and 39, we focus on supporting mental wellness, managing stress, and addressing common mental health concerns, including:
- Anxiety and stress management
- Depression and mood disorders
- Eating disorders and body image concerns
- Relationship issues and communication skills
- Adjustment to life transitions, such as starting a family or changing careers
Ages 40 – 50: Adapting to Midlife Mental Health Changes
As you approach midlife, you may face unique stressors and emotional challenges due to hormonal fluctuations, family dynamics, and other factors. Our Behavioral Health Services for women between the ages of 40 and 50 include:
- Support for managing perimenopause and menopause-related mood changes
- Treatment for midlife depression and anxiety
- Guidance on work-life balance and stress management
- Support for navigating relationship and family dynamics
- Coping strategies for managing age-related health concerns
Ages 50 and Over: Staying Healthy and Vibrant
If you are aged 50 and over, we help you promote mental wellness, manage age-related concerns, and address mental health issues, including:
- Treatment for anxiety and depression in older adults
- Support for coping with age-related losses and grief
- Strategies for maintaining cognitive function and preventing cognitive decline
- Assistance with adjusting to retirement and other life transitions
- Support for maintaining healthy relationships and social connections
Women's Nurse Coordinator
We're here for you every step of the way. Our Women's Nurse Coordination Team at UHealth Comprehensive Women’s Health Alliance is committed to providing a smooth, stress-free experience for accessing behavioral health care, ensuring you feel supported, understood, and cared for throughout your journey.
Your mental wellness matters. Let one of our Women's Nurse Coordinators guide you toward a healthier, happier you.
Mental Health Tips for Women of All Ages
Mental health is an essential pillar of your overall well-being, and as a woman, you face unique challenges at different stages of your life. By understanding each age group's specific concerns and stressors, you can better navigate these challenges and maintain a healthy mindset.