Call or click for an in-person
or virtual visit.
Call us at
855-3-4-WOMEN (855-349-6636)Office Hours: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Comprehensive Gynecology Services for a Healthier You
At UHealth, we provide comprehensive and compassionate gynecological care. We offer a full range of services designed to support women at all stages of their lives. Our team of expert gynecologists, nurses, and support staff work together to ensure you receive personalized, high-quality care.
Ages 18-39: Prioritizing Your Gynecological HealthFor women between the ages of 18 and 39, we focus on preventive care, routine screenings, and the diagnosis and treatment of various reproductive health concerns, including:
- Annual well-woman exams and Pap smears
- Birth control counseling and management
- Screening and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Diagnosis and treatment of conditions such as painful menses, abnormal uterine bleeding, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, and fibroids
- Preconception counseling and fertility evaluations
Ages 40 – 50: Navigating Life's Transitions
As women approach midlife, they may experience changes in their reproductive health due to hormonal fluctuations, childbirth, and other factors. Our gynecology services for women in their forties include:
- Ongoing well-woman exams, Pap smears, and pelvic exams
- Breast cancer screening and mammography referrals
- Menopause management, including hormone therapy
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding
- Minimally invasive surgical options for gynecological conditions
Ages 50 and Over: Addressing Age-Related Concerns
For women aged 50 and over, we offer routine screenings and treatments for age-specific conditions. For example:
- Continued well-woman exams and screenings, as recommended by your doctor
- Ongoing menopause management and support
- Treatment for postmenopausal symptoms and conditions, such as vaginal
- Monitoring and management of gynecological conditions, such as post-menopausal bleeding
- Preventive care to minimize the risk of gynecological cancers
Women's Nurse Coordinator
Our Women's Nurse Coordinator service offers personalized support throughout your gynecological journey. Our dedicated Coordinators are healthcare professionals who can:
- Facilitate your journey through the healthcare system and arrange your appointments
- Aid in comprehending your diagnosis and exploring potential treatments
- Introduce you to helpful services and resources for support
- Respond to your inquiries during your healthcare process
Prioritize your health by connecting with one of our Women's Nurse Coordinators today. Discuss your gynecological concerns and begin your journey towards better health.
Gynecologic Health Recommendations by Age
Women's health can be complicated, but knowing the recommended gynecological services for each stage of life is essential for staying healthy. From adolescence to post-menopause, every woman has unique healthcare needs that evolve over time.
When should you see a gynecologist?
A woman should schedule a gynecologist appointment for a variety of reasons, including routine checkups, prenatal and postpartum care, birth control, and management of menopausal symptoms.
Gynecologists also diagnose and treat health problems in women, like menstrual issues, hormone problems, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), and cancers. Other concerns to discuss with your doctor are persistent or recurring pelvic pain or if you notice any changes in your breasts, such as lumps, pain, or nipple discharge.