At UHealth Reproductive and Fertility Center, our goal is to help you achieve your dream of having a baby. Because we know costs can be a burden and not everyone has insurance that covers fertility treatments, we are committed to making the process as affordable as possible.
Our center prides itself on integrity and we are committed to providing a transparent process. Your treatment options are clearly outlined and presented to you at the time of consultation.
As a part of our commitment to affordable fertility care, we also provide financial consultations and will educate you on how our plans differ from those at other centers. In addition, we offer financing through Lending Club Patient Solutions. Lending Club makes it easy to say YES to treatment with low monthly payments, no money down, and no payment for 6 weeks. For more information or to apply please visit https://www.lendingclub.com/patientsolutions/.
Financial advantages to receiving treatment with our center:
- Since our center has one of the highest pregnancy rates in South Florida, we believe patients should only pay for the cycles necessary for them to get pregnant instead of paying multiple treatments. A significant number of our patients will not need multiple cycles to achieve pregnancy.
- Our IVF cycles are not bundled. If you get pregnant within one cycle, the only charges presented are those associated with that cycle.
- If pregnancy does not occur in the 1st cycle, we provide discounts for 2nd and 3rd IVF cycles. There are no strings attached to who would be qualified for this discount.
- We strive to provide our patients with the utmost care and support. Our plan provides you with the flexibility of unlimited time-frames for completing cycles and the ability to change providers at any time.
- We accept insurance. Since each insurance plan is different, we will work with you to determine your coverage and limits. You will know upfront what to expect.
- Our staff can guide you through a qualification process to obtain funding for your treatment, if necessary.
- We offer financing through Lending Club Patient Solutions.
We offer assistance with fertility medication through our Compassionate Care Program.