This program is on hold until further notice.
Designed for patients who do not meet the cardiovascular or metabolic criteria of Supervised Exercise. Provides access to an exercise professional three days a week and a customized exercise plan. Physician’s clearance required.
- Manage chronic condition(s)
- Develop confidence and foster independence in performing exercises
- Build a solid foundation for meaningful lifestyle change
- Improve mood, concentration, sleep patterns, and overall health and well-being
Living with a cognitive, neurological or orthopedic condition such as fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis, lower back pain, Depression/anxiety, Alzheimer’s
Cost: $180- $230
Duration : 8 weeks (2 months)
Assessments Included: Muscular Endurance, Flexibility, Height, Weight, Resting Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Body Composition and Sub- Max VO2
- Twenty-four (24) supervised sessions over 8 weeks with an exercise professional
- Pre and post fitness assessments and progress reports
- Access to the facility Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Download the new UHealth Fitness & Wellness Center App