Call or click to see if you're eligible for a lung cancer screening.
Call us at
If you are 50 years old, a current smoker or quit smoking less than 15 years ago, you might be eligible for lung cancer screening. A counseling and shared decision-making visit is mandated by Medicare and recommended by the US Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) where individuals receive very important information to help them make decision to participate or not in the screening program.
- Current Smoker
- Former smoker who quit smoking within 15 years
- 50 years old
- Smoking history of at least 20 pack/years
- Free from signs and symptoms of lung cancer
Other Risk Factors for Lung Cancer
- Asbestos-related lung disease or pulmonary asbestosis, radon and other chemicals exposure
- Personal history of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema, chronic bronchitis or pulmonary fibrosis
- Personal history of cancer
- Family history of lung cancer