Program Contact Information
Cristina Pujol, M.S., CCC-SLP
Who we are
The Pediatric Speech-Language Pathology clinic at the Mailman Center for Child Development focuses on the communication needs of infants, toddlers, and school-aged children for speech and language development.
What we do
- Diagnostic evaluations and therapy for toddlers and school-aged children:
- Articulation (speech pronunciation)
- Language development
- Oral-motor evaluation
- Pragmatic (social) language
- Augmentative and alternative communication devices (Assistive Technology)
- Evaluations and therapy provided in English and Spanish
- Service coordination with Interdisciplinary Clinics
- Cleft Palate Clinic
- Interdisciplinary Diagnostic and Evaluation Service
Who we serve
- Infants, toddlers, adolescents, and young adults through the age of 23 years.
- We receive self-referrals, referrals from area physicians, non-physician health care providers, and schools
What we cost
The cost will vary according to the service provided. We will verify insurance coverage and inform the family of any anticipated out of pocket costs that may be associated with a clinical service.
Where we are located
Mailman Center for Child Development
(1601 NW 12th Ave, Miami FL, 33136)
We also provide services via secure video connection (Telehealth)
Arranging an appointment
To schedule an appointment (in-person or via Telehealth), please call 305-243-9445.