|Monday:||5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday:||5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday:||5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Thursday:||5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Friday:||5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Saturday:||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Sunday:||9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
At the UHealth Fitness & Wellness Center, we’re dedicated to improving the health and wellness of our local community. At our 60,000-square-foot health facility, we provide top-level exercise equipment, group fitness classes, wellness seminars and more to ensure you can achieve your fitness goals and live a healthier lifestyle.
Request an Appointment
If you would like to learn more about our wellness or fitness programs, please email email@example.com to request an appointment.
Please be sure to complete our Medical History Form prior to your scheduled appointment.
Wellness Center Amenities
The UHealth Fitness & Wellness Center offers a number of services and amenities to make it easier to stay well. These include:
- Advanced Fitness Lab for evaluations such as Body Composition, VO2 Max, and more
- Cardio exercise equipment
- Central Table, a café that serves healthy, delicious cuisine
- Dedicated cycling studio
- Fitness and wellness programs, including weight loss programs and smoking cessation support
- More than 50 exercise classes each week, including Yoga, Pilates, cycling, and more
- Personal trainers and coaches
- Pro shop with water bottles, towels, and more
- Saunas and steam rooms
- Strength training equipment
- Therapy pool for aquatic programs
- Towel service
Use of many of these amenities is included in your membership. Some amenities may require additional charges.
Become a Member
All members of the public are invited to become members of the Wellness Center. Membership categories include:
All memberships include the following amenities:
- All standard group fitness classes, such as yoga and studio cycling
- One large and one small towel per visit
- Use of the whirlpool, sauna, and steam room
- Use of daily lockers (lockers can also be rented on a monthly basis)
If you would like to become a member, please call 305-243-7604 to learn more about rates and amenities. The Membership Office is open: Monday through Thursday, 10 am to 7 pm or Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
Contact the UHealth Wellness & Fitness Center
Follow us online
You can visit us at
UHealth Fitness & Wellness Center
Don Soffer Clinical Research Building Garage
1130 NW 14th Street, 12th Floor
Miami, FL 33136