Hours may vary on holidays. Please contact us for information.
|Monday:||6:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday:||6:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday:||6:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Thursday:||6:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Friday:||6:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Saturday:||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
At the UHealth Fitness & Wellness Center, we are dedicated to improving the health and wellness of our local community. At our 60,000-square-foot health facility, we provide top-level exercise equipment, group fitness classes, health and wellness webinars, and more to ensure you can achieve your fitness goals and live a healthier lifestyle.
The UHealth Fitness & Wellness Center offers several programs and services to guide you towards your fitness goals, as well as amenities to help you relax and rejuvenate after your workout.
Programs & Services
- Advanced fitness lab for evaluations such as Body Composition, VO2 Max, and more
- Daily exercise classes, including yoga, Pilates, cycling, and more
- Spacious fitness floor with cardio and strength training equipment
- Dedicated cycling studio
- Fitness and wellness programs
- Reformer Pilates private and group classes
- Personal trainers
- Saunas and steam rooms
- Towel service
- Locker rentals as well as free daily lockers
- Semi-private and private showers
- Pro shop with water bottles, t-shirts, and more
- Central Table, a café serving healthy, delicious cuisine
Some amenities may require additional charges.
Become a Member
All members of the public are invited to become members of the Wellness Center.
All memberships include the following amenities:
- All standard group fitness classes, such as yoga and studio cycling
- One large and one small towel per visit
- Use of the whirlpool, sauna, and steam room
- Use of daily lockers (lockers can also be rented on a monthly basis)
If you would like to become a member, please call 305-243-7662 to learn more about rates and amenities.
Contact the UHealth Wellness & Fitness Center
If you would like to register for a group exercise class, enroll in a program, or purchase training sessions, please visit our online store.
Follow us online
You can visit us at
UHealth Fitness & Wellness Center
Don Soffer Clinical Research Building Garage
1130 NW 14th Street, 12th Floor
Miami, FL 33136
Request an Appointment
If you would like to learn more about our wellness or fitness programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment.