Hours may vary on holidays. Please contact us for information.
|Monday:||6:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday:||6:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday:||6:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Thursday:||6:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Friday:||6:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Saturday:||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
At the UHealth Fitness & Wellness Center, we’re dedicated to improving the health and wellness of our local community. At our 60,000-square-foot health facility, we provide top-level exercise equipment, group fitness classes, wellness seminars and more to ensure you can achieve your fitness goals and live a healthier lifestyle.
Wellness Center Amenities
The UHealth Fitness & Wellness Center offers a number of services and amenities to make it easier to stay well. These include:
- Advanced Fitness Lab for evaluations such as Body Composition, VO2 Max, and more
- Cardio exercise equipment
- Central Table, a café that serves healthy, delicious cuisine
- Dedicated cycling studio
- Fitness and wellness programs
- More than 50 exercise classes each week, including Yoga, Pilates, cycling, and more
- Personal trainers and coaches
- Pro shop with water bottles, towels, and more
- Saunas and steam rooms
- Strength training equipment
- Towel service
- Locker rentals as well as free daily lockers
- Semi-private and private showers
Use of many of these amenities is included in your membership. Some amenities may require additional charges.
Become a Member
All members of the public are invited to become members of the Wellness Center.
All memberships include the following amenities:
- All standard group fitness classes, such as yoga and studio cycling
- One large and one small towel per visit
- Use of the whirlpool, sauna, and steam room
- Use of daily lockers (lockers can also be rented on a monthly basis)
If you would like to become a member, please call 305-243-7662 to learn more about rates and amenities. The Membership Office is open: Monday through Thursday, 10 am to 7 pm or Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
Contact the UHealth Wellness & Fitness Center
Follow us online
You can visit us at
UHealth Fitness & Wellness Center
Don Soffer Clinical Research Building Garage
1130 NW 14th Street, 12th Floor
Miami, FL 33136
Request an Appointment
If you would like to learn more about our wellness or fitness programs, please email email@example.com to request an appointment.