The UHealth Fitness & Wellness Center offers a variety of weekly group exercise classes for all fitness levels including HIIT, circuit training, yoga, Zumba, indoor cycling, Pilates, and more! View information about our private and group Reformer Pilates classes here.
Examples of Classes Offered
- Flow & Sunrise Classes – offers a energizing morning flow
- Lunchtime & Mindful Classes – offers a stress-reducing flow
- Yin & Restorative Classes – offers a meditative flow
- Align & Flow Class – offers a strengthening and balancing flow
Cardio & Strength
- Zumba – a Latin-inspired aerobic class
- Total Body – a muscle-toning and fat blasting class
- HIIT – a fast-paced class designed to burn calories quickly
- TAB-HIIT – a fast-paced, circuit-style class
- Body Sculpt – a class that shapes and tones the body
- Cardio Kickbox – a full-body workout class
Strength & Toning
- Gluteus Mayhem – focuses on the lower body and core
- Dynamic Pilates – focuses on strengthening the core muscles in the waist and lower back area
- Holistic Workout – focuses on strengthening all muscle groups through yoga, Pilates and strength training
How to Register for Classes
Please go to the Group Exercise Registration icon at our member portal with your Cane ID (UM employees and students) or your local username and password (non-UM members). If you have forgotten your username and password, please email the Membership Supervisor.
PLEASE NOTE: We advise you use CHROME (web browser), as other internet browsers may not be compatible.
Spots are limited. Standby list available, email us here.
Registration will open 72 hours before class. If you attempt to register and see the following error message: “There are no instances available at this time”, please try again once registration is open.
Please contact the Group Fitness Administrator for assistance.
Health & Safety Guidelines
Your health is our priority. Please read the information below prior to attending a class.
- STAY HOME IF ILL: If you are showing symptoms, please do not attend class. Instead, go into your profile online to cancel your registration OR call the front desk at 305-243-7662.
- WEAR A MASK: Face masks are required to be worn at all times.
- SOCIAL DISTANCE: 6 feet of space between participants is required.
- CLEAN YOUR EQUIPMENT: Disposable disinfecting wipes are provided to clean equipment after each use.
- DAILY CLEANING: Door handles and all surfaces are disinfected twice daily, and equipment is deep cleaned daily.
- AIR QUALITY: Disinfection devices are running in each room.
Virtual Group Exercise Classes
Virtual classes are included in your membership. In addition, UM employees and non-members/guests may purchase unlimited virtual classes OR pay per individual class.
If you register for a virtual class, you will receive the Zoom link via email OR you may view your registration under your profile in our member portal.
Nonmember Virtual Rates
|Virtual Member Type||Per Class||Monthly|
|UM employees & family members (all nonmembers)||$5||$25|
|All other nonmembers||$7||$30|
Virtual Class Registration
In order to attend virtual classes, you must have a Zoom account (free to download) and an account in our member portal.
NOTE: We advise you use CHROME (web browser), as other internet browsers may not be compatible.
Please log into our Member Portal where you may purchase a monthly virtual membership under the Virtual Membership icon or you may purchase individual classes under the Group Exercise Registration icon.
PLEASE NOTE: You need to complete your order for the virtual membership and check out before the class price will change to $0.
Download the new UHealth Fitness & Wellness Center App