The UHealth Fitness and Wellness Center is committed to providing our services in as safe an environment as possible while adhering to University of Miami Health System (UHealth) protocols.
Group Exercise Class Reservations
In-person group classes are currently operating with limited capacity. To secure your spot, please make a reservation. Learn more about our group classes and how to make a reservation here.
Due to the presence of UHealth patients in certain areas, masks are REQUIRED in the following locations:
- Check-in/front desk area
- Second floor restrooms
Masks are OPTIONAL in the following areas:
- Fitness floor
- Group exercise classrooms
- Locker rooms
For Your Protection
- Equipment has been spaced out to encourage physical distancing. This includes the removal or closure of some machines. If your favorite equipment is unavailable, please talk to a staff member about how you can find a suitable replacement.
- Disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizing stations will be readily available throughout the facility.
- Staff will be cleaning frequently.
- Registration shields have been placed at all customer service areas.
- Transactions/payments will be credit card only. In addition, if you have an invoice pending you will be able to pay online.
You may request a copy of our HVAC Assessment Chart for information on facility air quality.
When You Arrive
During the hours of 7 am – 4 pm, please enter through the CRC (Clinical Research Center, next to the garage) at the patient/visitor entrance and take a CRC elevator to the 9th floor. Before 7 am and after 4 pm you may take the garage elevator to the 12th floor.
Current Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday: 6 AM – 9 PM (last entry at 8:15 PM)
- Saturday: 8 AM – 5 PM (last entry 4:15 PM)
- Sunday: Closed
Download the new UHealth Fitness & Wellness Center App