Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center (SCCC)
- For Sylvester Cancer Center Medical Records, please call (305) 243-5272 or send a fax to (305) 243-5274.
- To request copies of your imaging records, such as CTs or MRIs, please contact the Film Library at (305) 243-6455.
- For all other medical records requests, contact (305) 243-4257 or click on the link below: Sylvester Medical Records Requests
- Medical records can be released only with authorization signed by the patient or the patient’s representative. You may obtain your medical records by contacting Sylvester’s Department of Health Information Management at (305) 243-5272.
If you are a current or past patient at Sylvester, you may request a copy of your medical records. Medical records can be released only with a signed authorization by the patient or the patient’s representative. If you would like to obtain your records for personal use, please request an Attachment 19 — Access to Health Information Form.
If you wish to have your records sent to a third party, such as an insurance company, family member, or another physician, request an Attachment 46 — Third Party Authorization Form. These HIPAA-compliant documents will facilitate access to your records and allow us to better serve you. You must sign and date the forms and provide photo identification for release. Please allow a minimum of three to five days for processing, although some requests may take longer.
If you need further assistance with the forms, you may contact the Department of Health Information Management at 305-243-5272, or the Office of HIPAA Privacy and Security at 305-243-5000 or toll free at 866-366-HUSH (4874).
University of Miami Hospital (UMH)
- For UMH Medical Records, please call (305) 689-5187 or send a fax to (305) 689-4490
- Radiology Scheduling: (305) 689-5910
- Nuclear Medicine Scheduling: (305) 689-5617
- Reports/Film Area: (305) 689-5913