Program Contact Information
Robert Fifer, Ph.D.
Who we are
The Pediatric Audiology Clinic at the Mailman Center for Child Development focuses on the communication needs of infants, toddlers, and school-aged children for hearing and speech and language development.
What we do
- Newborn hearing screening
- Diagnostic audiological (hearing) evaluations of infants, toddlers, and school-aged children
- Auditory processing evaluations
- Hearing aid dispensing services for children including programming and accessories
- Service coordination with Interdisciplinary Clinics
- Early Steps
- Cleft Palate Clinic
- Interdisciplinary Diagnostic and Evaluation Service
Who we serve
- Infants, toddlers, adolescents, and young adults through the age of 23 years.
- We receive self-referrals, referrals from area physicians, non-physician health care providers, and schools
What we cost
The cost will vary according to the service provided. We will verify insurance coverage and inform the family of any anticipated out of pocket costs that may be associated with a professional service, hearing aid, or other item or accessory.
Where we are located
Mailman Center for Child Development
(1601 NW 12th Ave, Miami FL, 33136)
We also provide services via secure video connection (Telehealth)
Arranging an appointment
To schedule an appointment (in-person or via Telehealth), please call 305-243-5937.