Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center organizes and sponsors opportunities for CME throughout the year. These events are open to staff and community health professionals. Recent offerings include:
2021-2022 Cancer Care for the Community Practitioner Lecture Series:
- 10/20/2021 Breast Cancer Survivors in the General Practice by Carmen Calfa M.D.
- 01/26/2022 Lung Cancer Prevention and Early Screening by Richa Dawar, M.D.
- 02/16/2022 Advances in the Treatment of Sarcomas by Jonathan Trent, M.D., Ph.D.
- 04/27/2022 Treatment of the Survivor of Childhood Cancer by Jessica Ardente, APRN, FNP-BC, CPHON
- 06/15/2022 Firefighter Cancer Initiative by Alberto J. Caban-Martinez, D.O., Ph.D., M.P.H., CPH
- 08/17/2022 Screening and Prevention of Colorectal Cancer by Joseph Pizzolato, M.D
Faculty and Staff
Jorge Antunez de Mayolo, M.D.
SCCC Assistant Director of Continuing Medical Education
For more information please contact the Office of Education & Training at firstname.lastname@example.org.