Fluorescence flow cytometry analysis and Fluorescence-Activated Cell Sorting.
The FCSR provides sophisticated analytical and preparative flow cytometers, to facilitate a wide range of experiments in the biology of both normal and cancer cells. The facility has the capability to provide simultaneous analysis of up to 19 different fluorescent parameters and two light-scatter parameters (forward and side scatter), for both cell surface and cytoplasmic antigens, in complex cell mixtures. The facility performs a variety of experimental analyses.
- Complex, 19 fluorescence parameter immuno-phenotyping
- DNA content, ploidy and cell cycle analysis
- Up to 17 fluorescence parameter cell sorting and single-cell flow cloning
- High speed (10,000 – 50,000+ cells per second) and efficiency (95%+ purity) cell sorting
- Assessment of apoptosis
- Molecular cytogenetics
- Cell function studies
- Micro-biological applications
- Multiplexed and micro-particle-based analysis